These 15 home hacks are going to make your life easier!
There are so many wet wipe containers lying here and there at times and we are not even aware of what to do with them. So what do we do? We pick them up and throw them away. However, these 15 home hacks are going to make a big difference to your life because you would know what to do with your used muffin pan, wet wipe containers, old newspapers, etc. I am surely going to remember some of these hacks and personally use them to make the best use out of the waste items.
1. Use a muffin tin to serve condiments at a BBQ
2. Organize the pot lids
3. pside down wine glasses-candle holders
4. Did you ever think of this idea?
5. Perfect homemade play area for your kids
6. Too many bags and no place for storage?- That is no problem.
7. Use paper clips too find the end of the tape roll
8. From pop bottle top to extra hangers
9. Fix wood dings with walnuts
10. A muffin pan becomes a craft caddy
11. Water hydration plan
12. Pump up the volume by placing your iPhone / iPod in a bowl – the concave shape amplifies the music
13. Organizing long wires with hair clip
14. Stop cut apples browning in your child’s lunch box by securing with a rubber band
15. Reuse a wet-wipes container to store plastic bags